Being in Year 9, students now get to make those important and exciting decisions about their upcoming KS4 curriculum. Here you will find:
- – Subject information booklets for Fast Track and Upper/Middle sets. These include key information about the application process, information about the courses available as well as advice on how to make those important decisions.
- – Subject presentations describing each course.
- – Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
These decisions are extremely important and should not be made without thorough discussion and consideration of:
- all the possible subject preferences
- the subjects students enjoy
- the subjects in which students achieve well
- any desired future education or career paths