Being in Year 8, students now get to make those important and exciting decisions about their upcoming KS4 curriculum. Here you will find:
- – Subject information booklets for Fast Track and Upper/Middle sets. These include key information about the application process, information about the courses available as well as advice on how to make those important decisions.
- – Subject presentations describing each course.
- – Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
The application form will be available to you on Friday 12 March 2021. These will need to be completed and returned to tutors as soon as possible from Monday 15 March 2021. The deadline for submission is Friday 19 March 2021
These decisions are extremely important and should not be made without thorough discussion and consideration of:
- all the possible subject preferences
- the subjects students enjoy
- the subjects in which students achieve well
- any desired future education or career paths
We hope you find the information here useful and informative. Students will find further information and guidance on their Year 8 Subject Preference Teams. If you have any further questions, please contact our Head of Year 8, Mrs V Wells (email@example.com).